Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Little Survey of How You See Youself In The Future

  1. What are the three most important things you want for your life?
  2. Work wise, what would you love do to, if time and money were no objects?
  3. Write 3 things that you love to do or these things for which you have intense interests in.
  4. What appeals to you most about being your own boss?
  • Control over my life and your schedule
  • Making money
  • Working at what you love
  • Living and working whatever I want
    5. What do you see as your top 3 challenges right now?
  • Attorney
  • Time
  • Don't know what I love to do
  • Confidence/Courage
  • Lack of business/Working experience
  • Self-discipline
  • Staying on track
    6. Your career should serve the life that you want.
  • What time do you want to get up in the morning?
  • Would you like to work at home or outside the home?
  • Do you want to work with other people or do you prefer to work alone?
  • Would you like to have summers off?

Answers

1) The first important thing in my life is being educated master of my career. Open my own business or work in famous company. And also have family.
2) I would love to learn and practice more in art because it's another thing I'd love to do after my career.
3) Art. Organize, represent and do projects for company. Work with numbers, give trainings or advices.
4) The most being my own boss appeals for me is working at what I love.
5) Lack of business, working experience and time
6) It depends on my job. If I need to get up at 6 or 7o'clock I will. I would like to work outside the home like in the office. I want to work with other people. I would like to have summers off, but to work and make money, to support you, your family, and parents is more important. 




No comments:

Post a Comment