Friday, March 4, 2011

Description of my Neighborhood

Description of my Neighborhood 
      
        I am standing on 2nd floor of “C” building in Helen Bern-stein High School. The amazing view touches my eyes. In front of my eyes I see a free way with racing cars, which are as fast as horses. The little tears from the clouds dropping down to the earth. It is rain! I see the bridge with green signs for the cars to drive and also some students crossing it. From the top of my building the perfect view of mountains appear. They are huge and strong. In the middle I can see giant white letters of famous Hollywood.
        Let’s go little bit back while I was walking to school. When I left my house it was almost 7:55. At that moment my thoughts filled my mind, ” Am I going to be late or am I going to run to the class as fast as I can so the teacher will mark me present?” With all this questions I walked down to Sunset street. Everything was usual as everyday. Cars are moving toward me, smell of the fresh grass. Voices of excited children going to school to learn. Singing birds catch your attention. Farther there is the cheap store Food 4-less and cars parked near. On the other side of the street I see people standing patiently for the bus to come or else they will be late for the work. Some of them were talking on the phone. Others were walking to the bus stop carrying s cup of coffee with them. The rest were leaning on the wall from tiredness. But the bus wasn’t coming yet.
       I kept walking and walking. My thoughts of being late came up to my mind again. Across from the store there you can smell the tasty food cooked in Van Bakery. Next to it was the clothes shop, which is now closed and has sign, for lease, on it.
      After my long trip I finally reached Wilton street. I was very happy that I am not late. I went straight to my class and the music of happiness filled my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment