Friday, April 15, 2011

Some Questions About Your Achievements.....

What Have I Gained So Far This Year?

1.  Have I earned more money in the first 3 months of this year than I did this time last year?  How much money have I earned?
2.  How did I earn this money?
3.  With the money that I have earned or received so far this year, what have I purchased?  Of these purchases, which ones, if any, serve my business or job interests?
4.  What specific productive and valuable skills have I learned so far this year that I am most proud of?  
5.  At school, where have my best efforts been applied?
6.  What objectives will I accomplish between now and the end of the school year that will serve my goals building my career and or business?
7.  So far this year, I am most proud of ______.



                                                                  My Answers
1) I didn't earn money in last three month yet, but I had earned some in my last year. I earned pretty much amount that I can spend for myself, and save for other needs
2) I eared this money by working hard, organizing and helping teachers in school.
3)  With money that I earned last year I have purchased new ipod for myself to enjoy the music, but this tool doesn't relate to my career. 
4) I have typing skills, how to work with numbers and getting more in accounting, how to create your site and get some profit from it.
5) My skills of presenting, organizing, setting up the events, art skills, and of course decorating.
6) Accounting, career  awareness, some art classes, marketing in the college and etc......
7) So far this year, I am so proud of that with my class we are getting more in accounting, so at the end of this year I will be able to know how to use specific formulas to calculate the amounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment